- Asbestos Abatement
- Duct Cleaning
- Industrial Cleaning
- Lead Paint Abatement
- Mold Remediation
How to Recognize & Avoid Air Duct Cleaning Scams
Deals are great when going to the spa, but not when it comes to the health of your home and family.
No one wants to overpay for a product or service, but low prices don’t guarantee high quality! In today’s tech savvy world, unfortunately, air duct cleaning scams are very common. That’s why, with the help of our passionate company owner, we’ve put together a blog with 6 helpful tips for how to recognize and avoid air duct cleaning scams – before it’s too late! Keep reading to learn more or contact our advanced air duct cleaning company to schedule your free consultation right now.
6 Signs to Look for in a Professional Duct Cleaning Service
Whether you’ve been approached with what you think may be a Facebook duct cleaning scam or one from a print media source, your friends at E.H.C want you to be confidently prepared in your research. Here are the top signs that point to a reputable, professional duct cleaning company:
- They offer an inspection BEFORE quoting your project: Professionals will almost always want to come out to see your space in-person in order to provide you with the most accurate quote. If a company is giving you pricing before even knowing what the job entails, it may be a sign of an air duct cleaning scam.
- They are NADCA-Certified: Getting certified and recognized by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association is no small feat, so any company who attains this achievement is most likely legitimate. Not sure how to find out if they are? Simply Check for free online at the NADCA website!
- They have a strong online reputation: Advanced air duct cleaning companies will have glowing customer reviews on Google and social medias dating back to however long their company has been in business. If you can’t find online, authentic or reviews from several years ago, it may be a sign of a Facebook duct cleaning scam.
- They give you details on their execution: A thorough, advanced duct cleaning will normally take 2 technicians about 8 hours to complete efficiently. A reputable and professional duct cleaning company should be able to tell you their specific plan of action for improving the quality of your service.
- They prove a strong track record: If it’s an air duct cleaning scam, the company won’t be able to prove they have done similar services on homes or buildings similar to yours in your area. We encourage you to always ask questions about the company’s history before trusting them with your business!
- They have the proper equipment needed for a job well done: The final sign you’re working with a professional duct cleaning service is that they have ALL tools and equipment needed to make sure your job gets done efficiently!
Why Choose Advanced Air Duct Cleaning Over a Quick Fix?
Fixing a problem doesn’t matter if it isn’t fixed well. Advanced air duct cleaning ensures your ducts are visually inspected, cleaned, and serviced to a higher standard. Professional duct cleaning services will:
- Prevent health issues
- Improve your HVAC system’s performance
- Increase the lifecycle of your HVAC system
- Eliminate musty odors
- And much more!
You, your home, and your family deserve the best. Don’t settle for a mediocre cleaning, call E.H.C today to learn about our duct cleaning services!
Don’t Get Sucked into an Air Duct Cleaning Scam – Call E.H.C Today!
If a deal looks too good to be true, chances are – it is. However, we as your friends at E.H.C know it’s not always that simple to spot an air duct cleaning scam. When you’re in need of a professional, advanced air duct cleaning, please don’t hesitate to contact us today! We are privileged to provide free inspections, estimates, and consultations to anyone in our service area. Inquire by calling or emailing us now!Contact Us
*If you think you are a target for online or Facebook duct cleaning scams, please report it to the state consumer protection office today.
Read more about avoiding scams from the NADCA or contact e.h.c. for more information!